One of Sonia’s latest creations is not only super trendy using Matcha powder to give it an awesome colour and taste but also getting all of the great health benefits.
- Put the chia seeds to soak in the vegetable milk
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Mix together the coconut oil and the sugar to a smooth paste and then add the vegetable milk and chia seed mixture
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients (flour, matcha tea, baking powder and salt)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and blend the mixture until smooth
- Pour your desired amount of mixture into a muffin tin or individual cake cases.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean
Ingredients (makes 25 small muffins)
1 cup of strong white flour
¼ cup of sugar
¼ cup of coconut oil
3 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of matcha tea powder
1 teaspoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of salt