Yoga can be considered as a medicine for our bodies, minds and spirits so why would we not want to share this gift with the most important things in our lives; our children. Practicing yoga with your babies from as young as 6 months can have huge benefits for us and them.
There are numerous benefits for new mums
- helping to regain fitness and strength after the birth
- aid in relaxation helping improve sleep and rest
- help to get back into yoga after the birth
There are also many benefits for mums and dads alike
- enhance the bond with your baby
- get into routines with your baby
And finally the benefits for the little ones themselves
- help with relaxation and breath control
- establish long term exercise habits
- aid the babies ability to sleep
Check the schedule to find your next yoga class with your little one.