These yummy sunflower seed crackers can be used as a tasty snack by themselves or as a great alternative to processed biscuits.
- Place the chia to soak in enough water to just cover the seeds for a minimum of 15 minutes (1 hour is better).
- Heat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Whisk the maple syrup into the soaked chia; when the syrup is completely mixed then add the sunflower seeds.
- Mix everything together and transfer onto a baking tray covered with baking paper or tin foil. Spread it as thinly as you can.
- Sprinkle the turmeric and sesame seeds evenly over the mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until brown.
300g – Sunflower Seeds
2 Tbl Spoon – Maple Syrup
1 Tbl Spoon – Chia Seeds
1 Tbl Spoon – Sesame Seeds
½ Tea Spoon – Turmeric